Established in 1968 ~ three generations of expertise
We can tackle almost any heavy recovery task that comes our way with our fleet of five units.
Through snow, ice, blizzards, tiny roads and torrential rain, our team have faced some of the most challenging and dangerous situations to recover the heaviest vehicles on the road. Safety is our priority when faced with these extreme hazards, and our men are highly trained and able to use our specialist equipment.
* National and International recovery service
* Lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Heavy and light recovery vehicles available
*Specialist services on offer including plant recovery and limousine recovery
* Highly knowledgable and trained staff with over 45 years experience in the industry
* Secure storage facility where customers' vehicles and belongings can be safely stored following recovery
*Reputation for excellence and value, with customers ranging from private individuals to government organisations
We specialise in off-road recovery. We can handle any situation presented to us. We have a tracked Catterpillar tractor with dozer blade fitted with a ten-tonne winch which can go just about anywhere and when rigged up can move just about anything. We also have a low loader so we can reach most destinations quickly.